Have you ever needed or wanted to check the latest HIV/AIDS treatment guidelines right away? Now you can!
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) has announced the release of a new AIDSinfo Treatment Guidelines app for both iOS and Android devices. The AIDSinfo Treatment Guidelines app provides mobile access to the HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines developed by working groups of the NIH Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council. The guidelines include recommendations by expert panels on the treatment of HIV infection and related opportunistic infections in adults, adolescents, and children and on the management of perinatal HIV infection.
The app will enable you to:
* Receive alert notifications when a new guideline is released or guideline content is updated
* Bookmark sections of a guideline
* Add notes to sections of a guideline
* Share guidelines and notes via social media, email, or text
* Search for information within guidelines
* Use the guideline spell suggest feature for searching when connected to wireless or using cellular data