Thursday, January 21, 2016, 10:30-12pm
Training Room 72.169
1500 Capitol Ave, Sacramento
RSVP by Tuesday, January 19th to Michael Sholinbeck at email@example.com or (510) 642-2510.
Please obtain your supervisor’s approval before you RSVP.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is limited to 12 participants. A waiting list will be created, if appropriate, for an additional class.
It is recommended that you have already attended the Public Health Library’s EndNote X7 Basics Hands-on class, or are familiar with the basics of using EndNote. Basic EndNote material will not be covered in this session.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
* Do you want to learn how to use ‘smart groups’ to automatically group references together?
* Do you want to learn how to create or modify existing output styles?
* Did you know you can annotate PDF files in your library? And that you can search these annotations, as well as the content of PDFs in your EndNote library?
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning questions?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s EndNote X7 Advanced Hands-On class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Creating Smart Groups
2. Creating/Modifying Output Styles
3. Annotating PDF files In EndNote
4. Other Advanced Features
5. Introduction to EndNote Online
6. How to get help
The EndNote X7 software will not be distributed at this class. In order for you to use this software for your work, you or your CDPH unit must purchase or already own it.
Learn how to save time and work more efficiently by:
– Creating smart groups in your library.
– Modifying output styles to fulfill your needs.
– Annotating PDF files in your EndNote library.
These training sessions are free to CDPH staff. A certificate of completion will be available for those who attend the class.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available online.