The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Comprehensive care for HIV/AIDS: community-based strategies. By Teresa Scheid. New York; London: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group, 2015.
Call number: RA643.8 .S335 2015.
See the table of contents and read the preface.
2. Mastering leadership: a vital resource for health care organizations. By Alan T. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2016.
Call number: RA971.35 .B45 2016.
Read a preview, see the table of contents, and read reviews here.
3. Introduction to research: understanding and applying multiple strategies. By Elizabeth DePoy and Laura N. Gitlin. St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, 2016.
Call number: RA440.85 .D47 2016.
You can read a preview of the book here.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. Exploring Opportunities for Collaboration Between Health and Education to Improve Population Health: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
5. Vital Signs: Core Metrics for Health and Health Care Progress. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
6. Mental Disorders and Disabilities Among Low-Income Children. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.