The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Principles of evaluation and research for health care programs. By Karen (Kay) M. Perrin. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2014.
Call number: RA440.85 P47 2014.
See sample materials and table of contents from the publisher.
2. Integrating health impact assessment with the policy process: lessons and experiences from around the world. Edited by Monica O’Mullane. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
Call number: RRA394.9 .I584 2013.
Find abstracts of each chapter here.
3. Multicultural approaches to health and wellness in America. Edited by Regan A.R. Gurung. Santa Barbara, California: Praeger, 2014.
Call number: RA776.9 .M85 2014 v.1; RA776.9 .M85 2014 v.2.
View a table of contents for each volume.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. Supporting a Movement for Health and Health Equity: Lessons from Social Movements: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
5. Exploring Opportunities for Collaboration Between Health and Education to Improve Population Health. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
6. Business Engagement in Building Healthy Communities: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.