The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Current topics in occupational epidemiology. By Katherine M Venables. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press, 2013. Call number: RC964.C87 2013. See the description and table of contents from the publisher.
2. Leading, managing, caring: understanding leadership and management in health and social care. Edited by Sara MacKian and Joan Simons. London; New York: Routledge; Milton Keynes: The Open University, 2013. Call number: RA971.L34 2013. Find a detailed table of contents and summary here.
3. Families and health. By Janet R. Grochowski. Los Angeles: SAGE, . Call number: RA418.5.F3 G76 2014. View a description and preview here.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. The Role and Potential of Communities in Population Health Improvement: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
5. Implications of Health Literacy for Public Health: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
6. The Richard & Hinda Rosenthal Symposium 2014: Antimicrobial Resistance: A Problem Without Borders. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.