Our trial to this resource will end on November 12, 2014 (extended from October 29). Send feedback and comments to Shayee Khanaka.
* * *
Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic is a new groundbreaking resource for those with an interest in the Arabic language. Structured by Oxford’s renowned language research and compiled by an international team of expert advisers, the dictionary is based on language as it’s used today.
Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic contains the latest vocabulary in technology, business, media, and the arts in both languages to ensure you have the most up-to-date words at your fingertips.
Key benefits include:
- Over 330,000 words, phrases, and translations
- 70,000 real life example sentences
- Vowels in all Arabic text
- Fully searchable in Modern Standard Arabic and English
- Regular word and content updates to ensure this resource is the most up to date bi-directional Arabic and English dictionary available
- Incorporates extra content including tables of Arabic verbs, numbers, and dates
- Modern and user-friendly design is optimized for use on a phone or tablet
Visit the Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic website to explore the Arabic language, learn more about the language situation in the Arabic speaking world, learn how to write dates in Arabic, and more!