Current number of records in the ERF: 1088
ADDED since last update
- Art Source. Covers a broad range of related subjects, from fine, decorative and commercial art, to various areas of architecture and architectural design.
- British Online Archives. Multiple archival collections relating to the politics and history of Britain and its colonized territories.
- Dictionary of American Regional English. Discover the full panoply of American regional words, phrases, and pronunciations with DARE.
- Editoria Italiana Online (EIO). Full text collection of Italian e-books and e-journals, mostly in the humanities and social sciences.
- Encyclopedia of Ancient History. Covers the entire ancient Mediterranean world, including the Near East and Egypt. Extensively illustrated with photographs, figures, and maps.
- Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, 1947-1971. British Government documents on South Asia for the period between 1947 and 1971.
- GeoScienceWorld. A portal to journals and conferences in the geosciences; integrated with GeoRef.
- Getty Publications Virtual Library. Getty’s collection catalogues, translations of art historical research, exhibition catalogues, journals, and material on conservation published since 1966.
- International Newsstand. Articles from hundreds of newspapers worldwide, plus reports from media monitoring organizations which include broadcast and wire service content. Article content is full text, displayed in ASCII format, not page-image.
- Jewish Theater under Stalinism – Moscow. Sources on the history of Soviet culture and theater, Jewish avant-garde art, and the Kremlin’s policy toward Jewish society and culture from 1919 until 1949.
- Leo S. Olschki Collections. The publications of Italian publisher Leo S. Olschki are among the most widely held Italian publications across the Berkeley Library. This online collection comprises nearly 1,200 e-books in the social sciences and humanities and the complete backfiles to six journals.
- OnePetro. Includes the full text of papers published by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, American Petroleum Institute, NACE International, ISOPE, and more.
- Oxford Bibliographies Linguistics. A detailed guide to and expert commentary on linguistics scholarship.
- Oxford Dictionary of Psychology. Authoritative definitions for terms used in all branches of psychology, including psychoanalysis, psychiatry, criminology, neuroscience, and statistics.
- The Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR). Database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Verfasser-Datenbank. Articles on literary authors in the German-speaking world from the Middle Ages to the present.
DELETED since last update
- In the First Person (no longer being updated)
- World Registry of Dams (no longer free; we have opted not to subscribe)
- Korean Studies Information Company (cancelled)
- Korea AtoZ (cancelled)
- World News Connection (no longer being updated; International Newsstand is our substitute)