Need a group study room? Check out the Engineering Library’s new study room reservation system! The new system features a more user-friendly design and easier navigation between available rooms across the UC Berkeley Libraries.
Helpful information about the Engineering Library’s study rooms:
- Rooms include white boards and LCD monitors with laptop hookups
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance
- Maximum of 2 hours can be reserved per person per day, for a maximum of 6 hours per week
- Reservations must be made with your @berkeley.edu email address
- You must confirm your reservation via an email link in order to complete your booking
- There is no food allowed in the Engineering Library