The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Vaccines. By Stanley A Plotkin, Walter A Orenstein and Paul A Offit. Edinburgh: Elsevier/Saunders, 2013. Call number: QR189 .V268 2013. Table of contents.
2. Contemporary public health: principles, practice, and policy. By James W Holsinger and David Lawrence. Lexington, Ky.: University Press of Kentucky, 2013. Call number: RA395.A3 C66 2013. Table of contents.
3. Applied health economics. By Andrew M Jones, Nigel Rice, Teresa Bago d’Uva, and Silvia Balia. London; New York: Routledge, 2013. Call number: RA410.5 .A66 2013. Table of contents and summary.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press, which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title.
4. Capturing Social and Behavioral Domains in Electronic Health Records: Phase 1 (2014). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
5. Including Health in Global Frameworks for Development, Wealth, and Climate Change: Workshop Summary. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
6. Considerations in Applying Benefit-Cost Analysis to Preventive Interventions for Children, Youth, and Families: Workshop Summary. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.