The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Evidence-based healthcare in context: critical social science
perspectives. By Alex Broom and Jon Adams. Farnham, Surrey, UK;
Burlington, VT: Ashgate Pub. Co., 2012.
Call number: R723.7 .E95 2012.
2. Health economics: an industrial organization perspective. By Pedro
Pita Barros and Xavier Martinez-Giralt. Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon;
New York: Routledge, 2012.
Call number: RA410.5 .B37 2012.
3. What makes health public?: a critical evaluation of moral, legal,
and political claims in public health. By John Coggon. Cambridge, UK;
New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA427.25 .C64 2012.
4. Diversity, ethnicity, migration and work: international perspectives.
By Geraldine Healy and Franklin Oikelome. Basingstoke, Hampshire; New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
Call number: RA971 .H463 2011.
5. Physical activity and public health practice. By Barbara Ellen
Ainsworth and Caroline A Macera. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press/Taylor
& Francis, 2012.
Call number: QP301 .P5525 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.