The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Maternal employment and child health: global issues and policy
solutions. By Yana van der Meulen Rodgers. Cheltenham, UK;
Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar Pub., 2011.
Call number: HQ777.6 .R63 2011.
2. Health communication and faith communities. By Ann Neville Miller and
Donald L Rubin. New York: Hampton Press, 2011.
Call number: R118 .H436 2011.
3. Designing telehealth for an aging population: a human factors
perspective. By Neil Charness, George Demiris, and
Elizabeth A Krupinski. Boca Raton, FL: Taylor & Francis, 2012.
Call number: R119.9 .C43 2012.
4. Shaping health policy: case study methods and analysis.
By Mark Exworthy; et al. Bristol; Chicago, IL: Policy Press, 2012.
Call number: RA395.G7 S53 2012.
5. Cancer disparities: causes and evidence-based solutions. By Ronit Elk
and Hope Landrine. New York: Springer Pub., 2012.
Call number: RA645.C3 C362 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account
to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.