The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Hazardous wastes, industrial disasters, and environmental health risks: local and global environmental struggles. By Francis O Adeola. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. Call number: TD1030 .A326 2011.
2. Long-term conditions: challenges in health and social care. By Cathy E Lloyd and Tom Heller. London: SAGE, 2012. Call number: RT120.C45 L66 2012.
3. Assessing nanoparticle risks to human health. By Gurumurthy Ramachandran. Waltham, MA: William Andrew, 2011. Call number: RS201.N35 A87 2011.
4. Developmental and reproductive toxicology: a practical approach. 3rd edition. By Ronald D Hood, editor. London; New York: Informa Healthcare, 2012. Call number: RA1224.2 .H36 2012.
5. Environmental pollution: health and toxicology. By S.V.S. Rana. Oxford: Alpha Science International Ltd., 2011. Call number: RA1226 .R36 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s). If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.