The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Environmental policy and public health: air pollution, global climate
change, and wilderness. By William N. Rom. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass,
2012. Call number: RA566.R66 2012.
2. Mercury pollution: a transdisciplinary treatment. By Sharon L Zuber and
Michael C Newman. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2012.
Call number: TD196.M38 M4686 2012.
3. Environmental pollution: health and toxicology. By S.V.S. Rana. Oxford:
Alpha Science International Ltd., 2011. Call number: RA1226 .R36 2011.
4. Developmental and reproductive toxicology: a practical approach. By Ronald D Hood.
London; New York: Informa Healthcare, 2012. Call number: RA1224.2 .H36 2012.
5. Casarett & Doull’s essentials of toxicology. By Curtis D Klaassen, John B Watkins,
and Louis J Casarett. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2010.
Call number: RA1211 .C298 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection
of what is newly available. If you are interested in
checking out any book(s), submit a request using our
online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library
card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.