The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. After Tobacco: What Would Happen If Americans Stopped Smoking? By Peter S. Bearman, Kathryn M. Neckerman, and Leslie Wright. Columbia University Press, 2011.
Call number: HV5740 .A37 2011.
2. WHO Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality: Selected Pollutants. By the World Health Organization. WHO, 2010. Call number: TD883.17 .W465 2010.
3. Physical activity and health guidelines: recommendations for various ages, fitness levels, and conditions from 57 authoritative sources. By Riva L. Rahl. Human Kinetics, 2010. Call number: QP301 .R25 2010
4. Health hazards of environmental arsenic poisoning: from epidemic to pandemic.
By Jianren Chen and Hung-Yi Chiou. World Scientific Pub., 2011. Call number:
RA1231.A7 H43 2011.
5. Demographic changes, a view from California: implications for framing health disparities : workshop summary. By Karen M Anderson. National Academies Press, 2010. Call number: RA563.M56 D46 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply
for one before we can check out a book to you.