The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Tolerance to environmental contaminants. By Michele Romeo,
P S Rainbow, and C Amiard-Triquet. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press,
2011. Call number: QH545.A1 T65 2011.
2. Reproductive and developmental toxicology. 1st ed. By Ramesh
C Gupta. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier/Academic Press, 2011. Call
number: RA1224.2.R473 2011.
3. Human toxicology of chemical mixtures: toxic consequences
beyond the impact of one-component product and environmental
exposures. 2nd ed. By Harold I Zeliger. Amsterdam; Boston:
William Andrew/Elsevier, 2011. Call number: RA1219.3.Z45 2011.
4. Health hazards of environmental arsenic poisoning: from
epidemic to pandemic. By Jianren Chen and Hung-Yi Chiou.
Singapore; Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific Pub., 2011. Call
number: RA1231.A7 H43 2011.
5. Illustrated handbook of toxicology. By Franz-Xaver Reichl
and Leonard Ritter. Stuttgart: Thieme, 2011. Call number:
Please note that these books are only a small selection
of what is newly available. If you are interested in
checking out any book(s), submit a request using our
online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library
card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out
a book to you.