The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. An introduction to infectious disease modelling. By Emilia Vynnycky and Richard G White. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010. Call number: RA643.V96 2010.
2. Ecotoxicology: a derivative of Encyclopedia of ecology. By Sven Erik Jørgensen and Brian D Fath. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier/Academic Press, 2010. Cal number: RA1226.E255 2010.
3. A foundation for evidence-driven practice: a rapid learning system for cancer care: workshop summary. By Sharon B Murphy, et al. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2010. Call number: R723.7.F68 2010.
4. Jet fuel toxicology. By Mark L Witten, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: RA1242.H87 J48 2011.
5. Principles and practice of mixtures toxicology. By Moiz Mumtaz. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2010. Call number: RA1224.3.P95 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.