The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Mixture toxicity: linking approaches from ecological and human toxicology. By Cornelis A M van Gestel, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: RA1226.M59 2011.
2. Principles and practice of mixtures toxicology. By Moiz Mumtaz. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2010. Call number: RA1224.3.P95 2010.
3. Anticholinesterase pesticides: metabolism, neurotoxicity, and epidemiology. By Tetsuo Satoh and Ramesh C Gupta. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2010. Call number: RA1270.I5 A58 2010.
4. Cardiovascular effects of inhaled ultrafine and nanosized particles. By Flemming R Cassee, et al. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley, 2011. Call number: RC682.9.C368 2011.
5. Ecotoxicology: a derivative of Encyclopedia of ecology. By Sven Erik Jørgensen and Brian D Fath. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier/Academic Press, 2010. Call number: RA1226.E255 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s). If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.