The library subscribes to more than 1000 premium online information sources. To learn more about what we’ve added in the last month, see our list of new resources.
ADDED since last update
- Ancestry Library: It’s not just for genealogy anymore. Contains census data, birth and death records, immigration records, trans-ocean ship records and much, much more.
- Encyclopedia of Diasporas: Immigrant and Refugee Cultures Around the World: published in conjunction with the Human Relations Area Files (HRAF) at Yale University.
- REHABDATA: citations from the National Rehabilitation Information Center.
- Scribner Writers Online: biographical information on writers (American, British and more).
- SIAM e-Books: 400 e-books from the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- Twaynes Authors Online: introductory-level criticism on major authors.
To find out more about any of our electronic resources, search its title here.