The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Occupational and environmental lung diseases: diseases from work, home, outdoor and other exposures. By Susan Tarlo, et al. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2010. Call number: RC756.O227 2010.
2. The future of nursing: leading change, advancing health. By Committee on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing, at the Institute of Medicine, et al. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2011. Call number: RT86.7.C65 2011.
3. Molecular tools and infectious disease epidemiology. By Betsy Foxman. Burlington, MA: Academic Press, 2012. Call number: RA643.F69 2012.
4. Writing the NIH grant proposal: a step-by-step guide. 2nd ed. By William Gerin, et al. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, 2011. Call number: RA11.D6 G47 2011.
5. Genetics and evolution of infectious diseases. 1st ed. By Michel Tibayrenc. Amsterdam; Boston: Elsevier, 2011. Call number: RC112.G42 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.