The Earth Sciences and Map Library has a new website, featuring news and information about the library and links to its many online resources.
Synthesis Digital Library Update for July 2011
- Cooperative Task-Oriented Computing: Algorithms and Complexity by Chryssis Georgiou, University of Cyprus and Alexander Shvartsman, University of Connecticut (Distributed Computing Theory Series)
- Engineers, Society, and Sustainability by Sarah Bell, University College London and University of Western Australia (Engineers, Technology, and Society Series)
- Fundamentals of Physical Design and Query Compilation by David Toman and Grant Weddell, University of Waterloo (Data Management Series)
- MATLAB for Engineering and the Life Sciences by Joseph Tranquillo, Bucknell University (General Engineering Series)
- Managing Event Information: Modeling, Retrieval, and Applications by Amarnath Gupta, University of California, San Diego and Ramesh Jain, University of California, Irvine (Data Management Series)
- A Short Introduction to Preferences: Between Artificial Intelligence and Social Choice by Francesca Rossi and Kristen Brent Venable, University of Padova, Italy and Toby Walsh, NICTA and University of New South Wales, Australia (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Series)