Starting July 1, 2011, some electronic books from Ovid will be available for CDPH use. These E-Books were selected based on usage during our Ovid E-Books trial late last year and on comments from CDPH staff.
The electronic books available are:
- Essentials of Epidemiology in Public Health (2nd edition, 2008)
- Evidence-Based Public Health (2nd edition, 2010)
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice (9th edition, 2009)
- Lippincott’s Nursing Procedures (5th edition, 2008)
- Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests (8th edition, 2008)
Links to these e-books will soon appear on the Public Health Library’s CDPH Electronic Books web page and in the web portal. In the web portal, log in and click the “Electronic Books” link on the right side.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Debbie Jan at (510) 642-2510 or Debbie.Jan@cdph.ca.gov.