The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Nutrition in public health: a handbook for developing programs and services. By Sari Edelstein. Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2011. Call number: RA601.N84 2011.
2. Nutrition, immunity, and infection. By Prakash S Shetty. Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK; Cambridge, Mass.: CABI, 2010. Call number: RA645.N87S54 2010.
3. Scaling up nutrition: what will it cost? By Susan Horton, World Bank, et al. Washington, D.C.: World Bank, 2010. Call number: RA645.N87S23 2010.
4. Managing healthy organizations: worksite health promotion and the new self-management paradigm. By Mikael Holmqvist and Christian Maravelias. New York: Routledge, 2011. Call number: RC969.H43H65 2011.
5. Theory in a nutshell: a practical guide to health promotion theories. By Don Nutbeam, et al. Sydney: McGraw-Hill, 2010. Call number: RA427.8.N87 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.