Here are some sources of public health information on radiation monitoring, the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and related topics in the US:
- FAQs About Radiation (California Department of Public Health)
- Japanese Nuclear Emergency: EPA’s Radiation Air Monitoring (US EPA)
- Radiation Emergencies (US CDC)
» Includes information on food, water, and more.
- Japan 2011 Earthquake/Tsunami – U.S. Government Information (USA.gov)
» Portal for federal government information on many aspects of this disaster.
- Resources for Japan Disaster (US National Library of Medicine)