The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. A community guide to environmental health. By Jeff Conant, et al. Berkeley, CA: Hesperian Foundation, 2008. Call number: RA566.C666 2008.
2. Expert forecast on emerging chemical risks related to occupational safety and health. By Emmanuelle Brun, et al. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2009. Call number: HD7694.5 .E98 2009.
3. Uncertainty modeling in dose response: bench testing environmental toxicity. By Roger M. Cooke. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2009. Call number: RA1226 .U53 2009.
4. Construction research at NIOSH: reviews of research programs of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. By National Research Council (U.S.), Committee to Review the NIOSH Construction Research Program. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: HD9715.U52 C587 2009.
5. Clinical toxicological analysis: procedures, results, interpretation. By W-R Kulpmann. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2009. Call number: RA1199 .C59 2009.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you:
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: