The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Emerging theories in health promotion practice and research. By Ralph J. DiClemente, et al. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2009. Call number: RA427.8 .E447 2009.
2. Fat economics: nutrition, health, and economic policy. By Mario Mazzocchi. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2009. Call number: RA784 .M382 2009.
3. Ensuring quality cancer care through the oncology workforce: sustaining care in the 21st century: workshop summary. By Margie Patlak. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: RC270.8 .E57 2009.
4. Diabetes and health disparities: community-based approaches for racial and ethnic populations. By Leandris C. Liburd. New York: Springer Pub. Co., 2010. Call number: RA645.D5 D4925 2010.
5. No family history: the environmental links to breast cancer. By Sabrina McCormick. Lanham, Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2009. Call number: RC280.B8 M3556 2009.
6. From pink to green: disease prevention and the environmental breast cancer movement. By Barbara L. Ley. New Brunswick, N.J.: Rutgers University Press, 2009. Call number: RC280.B8 L49 2009.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: