The new IEEE Xplore interface will launch on February 13, with new search, display and personalization features.
However, any Table of Contents Alert searches will not carry over to the new interface and will have to be set up again in the new system, by following these steps:
- After the new site goes live, register for a personal account or use your existing Web account User Name and Password
- Sign in with your personal account
- Go to “My Settings” then “Preferences” and add your e-mail address to your personal preferences
- Click “Manage Alerts” on the home page to be taken to the Table of Contents Alerts page
- Select the check box next to each title for which you want to receive updates by e-mail, and then click “Update”
You can also set up Alerts for saved searches.
View a short video to see the new interface and its features.