The National Board of Public Health Examiners tells us that becoming a Certified Public Health Professional has multiple benefits:
- Sets a standard of knowledge and skills in public health
- Encourages life-long learning
- Adds credibility to public health profession
- Increasing public health awareness
- Fosters environment of a professional community
Registration for the 2010 exam recently opened.
The Public Health Library has two resources that will help you!
CPH exam quick reference review, call no. RA430 .H65 2009
CPH study guide : certified in public health, call no. RA430 .A87 2008 (on reserve at the Circulation Desk)