Ask your government documents question via IM

Need some help with research on legislation, human rights, census data, state budgets and more? The Government Documents unit of the Doe Library now offers an improved chat reference service. Just enter your question in the Meebo box on their web page, or use your IM account and the address "ucbgovref".

Librarians specializing in local, state, national and international government affairs are online Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 1-5pm.

 The Government Documents unit also offers an e-mail reference service, where you can ask a question any time.