Here’s a sample of WHAT’S NEW to the Public Health Libray web site…A complete listing of newly added resources is at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/PUBL/whatsnew.html
- Latin American Knowledge Harvester: This database indexes abstracts of articles, books, and book chapters about or from Latin America that deal with social medicine in Latin America. The materials indexed here look at the social, economic, and cultural determinants of health, and the organized responses to confront the problems. These citations and abstracts are generally available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- from our International Health web page
- Data Online for Population, Health and Nutrition (DOLPHN): DOLPHN pulls together statistics on the health indicators of nations from various sources. This database includes country reports for over 60 countries. The database was created to help USAID health staff and AIM Project data analysts to meet indicator-reporting needs.
- Nutrition from the Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce: A collaboration of US government agencies, public health organizations and health science libraries provide this listing of nutrition resources. This directory includes links to associations and organizations, data and statistics, grants and funding and much more.
- from our Food/Nutrition Resources web page