The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Ethics in health administration: a practical approach for decision makers. By Eileen E. Morrison. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2016.
Call number: RA427.25 .M67 2016
See a brief summary, table of contents, and read sample chapters at the publisher’s website.
2. Mobile integrated healthcare: approach to implementation. By MedStar Mobile Healthcare. Burlington, MA. Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2016.
Call number: R858 .M63 2016
Read a sample chapter, see the table of contents, and read a summary of the book here.
3. Transition to 21st century healthcare: a guide for leaders and quality professionals. By Scott Goodwin. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016.
Call number: RA418.3.U6 G66 2016
View a table of contents and description at the publisher’s website.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. The Neglected Dimension of Global Security: A Framework to Counter Infectious Disease Crises. National Academy of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
5. Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships: Workshop Summary. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
6. Gulf War and Health: Volume 10: Update of Health Effects of Serving in the Gulf War. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016. [note: this is the final volume of the series]
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.