The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Influential leadership: change your behavior, change your organization, change health care. By Michael E. Frisina. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press, 2014.
Call number: RA971 .F746 2014.
See a summary, table of contents, book excerpt, and more from the publisher.
2. Public health research methods. By Greg Guest and Emily Namey, editors. Thousand Oaks, California: SAGE, 2015.
Call number: RA440.85 .P83 2015.
Read reviews and the table of contents at the publisher’s website.
3. Aging and health: a systems biology perspective. Volume editors, Anatoliy I.Yashin, S. Michal Jazwinski. Basel; New York: Karger, 2015.
Call number: QP86 .A35917 2015.
View the table of contents here.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. The Role and Potential of Communities in Population Health Improvement: Workshop Summary.
Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
5. Public Health Implications of Raising the Minimum Age of Legal Access to Tobacco Products. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
6. Relationships Among the Brain, the Digestive System, and Eating Behavior: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2015.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.