The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Partnership working in public health. By David J. Hunter and Neil Perkins. Bristol, UK; Chicago, IL: Policy Press, 2014.
Call number: RA485 .H86 2014.
See a description and the table of contents from the publisher for more.
2. Manual of healthcare leadership: essential strategies for physician and administrative leaders. By Donald N. Lombardi and Anthony D. Slonim. New York: McGraw-Hill Education Medical, 2014.
Call number: RA971.35 .L655 2014.
Table of contents available online.
3. The tracks we leave : ethics & management dilemmas in healthcare. By Frankie Perry. Bristol, Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press, 2014.
Call number: RA413 .T73 2014.
View a description, table of contents, and a sample for more information.
And here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press which require a free registration to download a pdf of the title:
4. The Influence of Global Environmental Change on Infectious Disease Dynamics: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
5. Promising the Best Practices in Total Worker Health: Workshop Summary. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
6. Investing in Global Health Systems: Sustaining Gains, Transforming Lives. Institute of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2014.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.