The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Health economics, 5th ed. Charles E Phelps. By Boston: Pearson, 2013.
Call number: RA410 .P48 2013.
2. The silent epidemic: coal and the hidden threat to health.
By Alan H Lockwood. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 2012.
Call number: TD195.C58 L63 2012.
3. Community organizing and community building for health and welfare, 3rd ed. By Meredith Minkler. New Brunswick, N.J.: Rutgers University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA427.8 .C64 2012.
4. Global health governance. By Jeremy R Youde. Cambridge; Malden, MA:
Polity Press, 2012.
Call number: RA441 .Y683 2012.
5. Essentials of toxicology for health protection: a handbook for
field professionals, 2nd ed. By David Baker, Professor.; et al.
Oxford University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA1215 .E87 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.