The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Environmental toxicology: biological and health effects of pollutants. By Ming-Ho Yu, Humio Tsunoda, and Masashi Tsunoda. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2012. Call number: RA1226 .Y79 2011.
2. Environmental chemistry and toxicology of mercury. By Guangliang Liu, Yong Cai, and Nelson J O’Driscoll. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2012. Call number: RA1231.M5 E585 2012.
3. WHO human health risk assessment toolkit: chemical hazards. By World Health Organization; International Program on Chemical Safety; and Inter-Organization Programme for the Sound Management of Chemicals. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2010. Call number: T55.3.H3 W56 2010. Also available online.
4. Hazardous wastes, industrial disasters, and environmental health risks: local and global environmental struggles. By Francis O Adeola. New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. Call number: TD1030 .A326 2011.
5. Antimicrobial resistance in the environment. By Patricia L Keen and Mark H.M.M. Montfort. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2012. Call number: TD196.D78 A58 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a
book to you.