The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Emerging infectious diseases : a guide to diseases, causative agents,
and surveillance. By Lisa A Beltz. Jossey-Bass, 2011. Call number: RA643 .B45 2011.
2. Reversing the obesogenic environment. By Rebecca E Lee, Kristen McAlexander, and Jorge Banda. Human Kinetics, 2011. Call number: RC628 .L37 2011.
3. WHO human health risk assessment toolkit : chemical hazards. By the World Health Organization.; International Program on Chemical Safety. World Health Organization, 2010. Call number: T55.3.H3 W56 2010
4. Ageing, health, and productivity : the economics of increased life expectancy. By Pietro Garibaldi et al. Oxford University Press, 2010. Call number: HQ1061 .A4272 2010.
5. Handbook of systems toxicology. By Daniel A Casciano and Saura C Sahu. Wiley, 2011. Call numbers: RA1190 .H36 2011 v.1 and RA1190 .H36 2011 v.2.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.