The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Toxic chemicals: risk prevention through use reduction. By Thomas E Higgins, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: TD1050.W36 H54 2011.
2. Winning health promotion strategies. By Anne Marie Ludovici-Connolly. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2010. Call number: RC969.H43 L83 2010.
3. Introduction to environmental toxicology: molecular substructures to ecological landscapes. 4th ed. By Wayne G Landis, et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: QH545.A1 L35 2011.
4. Planning in health promotion work: an empowerment model. By Roar Amdam. Abingdon, Oxon; New York: Routledge, 2011. Call number: RA394.9.A43 2011.
5. A textbook of modern toxicology. 4th ed. By Ernest Hodgson. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons, 2010. Call number: RA1211.H62 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.