The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Predictive toxicology in drug safety. By Jinghai J. Xu and Laszlo Urban. Cambridge; New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011. Call number: RA1238.P743 2011.
2. Epigenetics and human health: linking hereditary, environmental, and nutritional aspects. By Alexander G. Haslberger and Sabine Gressler. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2010. Call number: QH450.E6544 2010.
3. Influenza and public health: learning from past pandemics. By Tamara Giles-Vernick, et al. London; Washington, DC: Earthscan, 2010. Call number: RA644.I6 I527 2010.
4. Emergency public health: preparedness and response. By G. Bobby Kapur and Jeffrey P. Smith. Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2011. Call number: RA645.5.E4965 2011.
5. Cancer risk assessment: chemical carcinogenesis, hazard evaluation, and risk quantification. By Ching-Hung Hsu and Todd Stedeford. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2010. Call number: RC268.6.C357 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.