The servers that run the library website and other applications will be down for maintenance from midnight on Saturday Dec 18, through approximately 8am on Sunday, Dec 19. The following services will be unavailable during this time:
* Library Website, blogs, and wikis
* Library Hours/Locations
* Library FAQ
* Gardner (MAIN) Stacks room reservation system
* Research Advisory Service appointments
* Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE website
* Electronic Resource Finder
The following will still work if you have them bookmarked:
* Next Generation Melvyl
* Article databases and other licensed resources
* Proxy server and VPN.
The following services will be unavailable from 10:15pm on Monday, Dec 20 through 6 am on Tuesday, Dec 21, for scheduled maintenance:
* OskiCat, the UC Berkeley library catalog (including searching, request, and renewal functions).
* UCB call number and availability information in both versions of Melvyl.
* The library proxy server for accessing licensed electronic resources (VPN will still work).