The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Handbook of modern hospital safety. By William Charney. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: RA969.95 .H37 2010.
2. Natural hazards analysis: reducing the impact of disasters. By John C. Pine. Boca Raton, FL: Auerbach Publications, 2009. Call number: HV553 .P528 2009.
3. Quality of life outcomes in clinical trials and health-care evaluation: a practical guide to analysis and interpretation. By Stephen John Walters. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, 2009. Call number: R853.C55 W35 2009.
4. Environmental health risk V. By C.A. Brebbia. Southampton, Boston: WIT Press, 2009. Call number: RA565.A2 I578 2009.
5. Human genome epidemiology: building the evidence for using genetic information to improve health and prevent disease. By Muin J Khoury, et al. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. Call number: RB155.5 .H86 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request the book(s) at:
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: