Tag: data visualization
Love data? Join us for Love Data Week 2022, Feb. 14-18!
Once again, UC Libraries are collaborating on a UC-wide Love Data Week series of talks, presentations, and workshops Feb. 14-18, 2022. With over 30 presentations and workshops, there’s plenty to choose from, with topics such as:
- How to write effective data management plans
- Text analysis with Python
- How and where to share your research data
- Geospatial analysis with R and with Jupyter Notebooks
- Data ethics & justice
- Cleaning and coding data for qualitative analysis
- Software management for researchers
- An introduction to databases for newspapers and social science data
- 3-D data, visualization, and mapping
All members of the UC community are invited to attend these events to gain hands-on experience, learn about resources, and engage in discussions about data needs throughout the research process. To register for workshops during this week and see what other sessions will be offered UC-wide, visit the UC Love Data Week 2022 website.