Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 10-11am
850 Marina Bay Parkway, Richmond, CA
RSVP by Tuesday, February 13th to Michael Sholinbeck at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
Please obtain your supervisor’s approval before you RSVP.
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend if appropriate.
* Do you need to do an evaluation of the programs you offer?
* Are you interested in learning about free online toolkits and other resources that will help you develop a program evaluation?
* Want to learn how to find an online class on program evaluation?
* Want to find resources with examples of other people’s program evaluations?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library’s Program Evaluation class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Resource Toolkits for program evaluation
2. “Best Practices” in program evaluation
3. Finding program evaluation literature
4. Professional tools for program evaluation
To introduce CDPH staff to quality program evaluation tools and resources that are freely available online. Use of these resources will assist with developing
effective program evaluations.
Please note: This class is NOT a how-to-do program evaluation class, but rather will show resources devoted to program evaluation to help with your work. Health promotion, health communication, and health education resources were covered in the Health Promotion/Health Education Resources class on January 10th and so will not be covered here.
These training sessions are free to CDPH staff. A certificate of completion will be available for those who attend the class.
A schedule of other upcoming training sessions is available online here for you.