The 2017 Annual Review of Public Health is now available via an open access, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license. Annual Reviews have also released all 37 back volumes (1980-2016) under the same license, with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. This is a special open access release from the publisher which they hope to be able to find funding for into the future.
Topics covered in the latest volume include:
* climate change and collective violence
* the changing epidemiology of autism spectrum disorders
* the health impact of large-scale changes in public policy
* the value of organic foods in the diet
* surveillance systems to track obesity prevention efforts
The Annual Review of Public Health, in publication since 1980, covers significant developments in the field of public health, including key developments in epidemiology and biostatistics, environmental and occupational health, issues related to social environment and behavior, health services, and public health practice and policy.