The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. The ideal team player: how to recognize and cultivate the three essential
virtues: a leadership fable. By Patrick Lencioni. Hoboken, New Jersey:
Jossey-Bass, a Wiley brand, 2016.
Call number: HD57.7 .L4488 2016
See the table of contents, reviews, and an excerpt at the amazon.com.
2. Community wayfinding: pathways to understanding. Edited by Rebecca H. Hunter, Lynda A. Anderson, and Basia L. Belza. Switzerland: Springer, 2016.
Call number: HT166 .C676 2016
View the table of contents, reviews, and a short excerpt at amazon.com.
3. A common struggle: a personal journey through the past and future of mental illness and addiction. By Patrick J. Kennedy & Stephen Fried. New York: Blue Rider Press, 2015.
Call number: RC438.6.K396 A3 2015
Read reviews and a short excerpt at the publisher’s website.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press:
4. Framing the Dialogue on Race and Ethnicity to Advance Health Equity: Proceedings of a Workshop.. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
5. The Interplay Between Environmental Chemical Exposures and Obesity: Proceedings of a Workshop.The National Academy of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
6. Advancing the Science to Improve Population Health: Proceedings of a Workshop. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.