The Public Health Library has the following new books available in print:
1. Biostatistics toolbox for data analysis. By Steve Selvin. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press, 2015.
Call number: RA409 .S327 2015
See the table of contents, a description, and an excerpt at the publisher’s website.
2. Nutrition and growth: yearbook 2016. Volume editors, Berthold Koletzko, Raanan Shamir, Dominique Turck, Moshe Phillip. Basel; New York: Karger, 2016.
Call number: QP141.A1 W66 v.114 (2016)
Read a description and the table of contents here.
3. Zoonoses: infectious diseases transmissible between animals and humans, 4th edition. Edited by Rolf Bauerfeind, Alexander von Graevenitz, Peter Kimmig, et al. Washington, DC : ASM Press, 2016.
Call number: RC113.5 .Z6813 2016
View a description and a short excerpt at amazon.com.
and here are some new titles available online from the National Academies Press:
4. Health Risks of Indoor Exposure to Particulate Matter: Workshop Summary. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
5. Lifelong Impact: Why the United States Needs a National Birth Cohort Study.The National Academy of Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
6. Integrating Health Literacy, Cultural Competence, and Language Access Services: Workshop Summary. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2016.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.