Event time: 2:00PM – 3:30PM
Event location: Doe 308A
Before you head out to do research in the archives this semester, please join us for a workshop on best practices for gathering and digitizing research materials. This workshop will focus on capturing visual and manuscript materials, but will be useful for any researcher collecting research materials from archives. Topics covered will include smart capture workflows, preserving and moving metadata, copyright, and platforms for managing and organizing your research data.
- Mary Elings, Head of Digital Collections, Bancroft Library
- Lynn Cunningham, Principal Digital Curator, Art History Visual Resources Center
- Jason Hosford, Senior Digital Curator, Art History Visual Resources Center
- Jamie Wittenberg, Research Data Management Service Design Analyst, Research IT
- Camille Villa, Digital Humanities Assistant, Research IT