The Law Library has set up a trial of ProQuest Executive Branch Documents 1789-1932, accessible through the ProQuest Congressional database.
- Entire collection of 7.5+ million pages, equal to approximately 2,757 linear feet in shelf space savings
- All locatable executive branch publications listed in the 1909
- Checklists that were not included in the ProQuest Serial Set PLUS a collection of 1910-1932 executive branch documents selected for research value
- Fully searchable full-text PDFs, with annotations or abstracts
- Controlled vocabulary subject indexing, indexed names, and authoritative bibliographic information
- Agency report and SuDoc numbers and MARC records
- Topics spanning business and industry, foreign trade, immigration and population, health, causes of death, religious affiliations, military operations, weather conditions, and more
Comments can be sent to me or posted here.