The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Writing health communication : an evidence-based guide. By Charles Abraham and Marieke Kools.
London: SAGE, 2012.
Call number: R119 .W78 2012.
2. Governing health: the politics of health policy, 4th ed.
By William G Weissert and Carol S Weissert. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins
University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA395.A3 W45 2012.
3. Environmental health ethics. By David B Resnik. Cambridge; New York:
Cambridge University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA566 .R47 2012.
4. Global health: an introduction to current and future trends.
By Kevin McCracken and David R Phillips. Abingdon, Oxon; New York:
Call number: RA441 .M425 2012.
5. Oppression: a social determinant of health. By Elizabeth Anne McGibbon.
Winnipeg: Fernwood, 2012.
Call number: RA418 .O677 2012.
6. Caring for our children: national health and safety performance
standards: guidelines for early care and education programs.
By American Public Health Association; American Academy of Pediatrics;
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care (U.S.);
Maternal and Child Health Bureau. Elk Grove Village, IL:
American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011.
Call number: HQ778.63 .C3 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account
to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.