The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Biomarkers and human biomonitoring. By Lisbeth E Knudsen and Domenico Franco Merlo. Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain); Cambridge: RSC Pub., 2012.
Call number: R853.B54 B56 2012.
2. eHealth applications : promising strategies for behavior change. By
Seth M Noar and Nancy Grant Harrington. New York: Routledge, 2012.
Call number: RA427.8 .E34 2012.
3. American pandemic : the lost worlds of the 1918 influenza epidemic.
By Nancy K Bristow. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA644.I6 B75 2012.
4. Health economics and policy. By James W Henderson. Mason, OH:
South-Western, Cengage Learning, 2012.
Call number: RA410 .H45 2012.
5. Environmental aspects of zoonotic diseases. By Robert Armon and
Uta Cheruti. London; New York: IWA Pub., 2012.
Call number: RC113.5 .A76 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.