The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Terrorism and public health: a balanced approach to strengthening
systems and protecting people. By Barry S Levy and Victor W Sidel.
New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
Call number: RA645.5 .T477 2012.
2. From public health to wellbeing: the new driver for policy and action.
By Paul R Walker and Marie John. Basingstoke; New York: Palgrave
Macmillan, 2012. Call number: RA393 .F766 2012.
3. Fat, fate & disease: why exercise and diet are not enough. By Peter D
Gluckman and Mark A Hanson. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Call number: RC628 .G59 2012.
4. Negotiating and navigating global health : case studies in global
health diplomacy. By Ellen Rosskam and Ilona Kickbusch. Singapore;
Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific, 2012.
Call number: RA441 .N44 2012.
5. Pandemic planning. By J Eric Dietz and David R Black. Boca Raton, FL:
CRC Press, 2012. Call number: RA653 .P36 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.