The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Environmental toxicology: biological and health effects of pollutants.
By Ming-Ho Yu, Humio Tsunoda, and Masashi Tsunoda. Boca Raton, FL:
CRC Press, 2012. Call number: RA1226 .Y79 2011.
2. Psychological first aid : guide for field workers. By Leslie Snider,
Mark van Ommeren, and Alison Schafer. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health
Organization, 2011. Call number: RC480.6 S65 2011.
3. Evaluation of biomarkers and surrogate endpoints in chronic disease.
By Christine Micheel and John Ball. Institute of Medicine (U.S.).
Committee on Qualification of Biomarkers and Surrogate Endpoints in
Chronic Disease. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2010.
Call number: R853.B54 E93 2010.
4. Education and HIV/AIDS: education as a humanitarian response. By Nalini
Asha Biggs. New York: Continuum, 2012. Call number: RA643.8 .E34 2012.
5. Mercury pollution: a transdisciplinary treatment. By Sharon L Zuber
and Michael C Newman. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2012.
Call number: TD196.M38 M4686 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of
what is newly available. If you are interested in checking
out any book(s), submit a request using our online form
and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account
to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card,
you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.